Sunday 22 September 2013

The Chronus Travel Club

The Nigerian travel culture is gradually evolving and for businesses in the travel sector, we must evolve also.
During my vacation, I took out time to learn how to build a website.

I learnt it online (via youtube- how to build a website by Tyler Moore).
I had to learn it cos it would be an added advantage to me (an additional skill acquired) and for my business.

Now, with the rise of the middle class, Nigeria has witnessed a rise in the travel market.
Its astonishing when you think of this, but the truth is that it is not the political class that make up the rise of travelers, its the bankers, oil workers, civil servants and business owners.

To capture this market, I did 2 things, first, build my website www.chronussolutions.org and secondly networked with other tour companies to compliment my air ticket and hotel reservation expertise. So what am bringing to the market is a whole package (air ticket, airport transfer, hotel, tour & visa).

With the travel club, our members get to plan their next vacation and make installmental payments. That way, the burden of parting with a ton of cash is minimized. The plan is to help our clients start their travel plans early early. So that is my strategy. Of course the story wont be complete without the use of social media (email marketing, twitter etc).

Hope this is helpful? My advise to anyone reading this is- keep innovating. Look out for needs and innovate towards meeting those needs.

Do have a great day.

Rejoice Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment